No products in the cart.
This delightful Passionfruit and Nectarine Almond Tart is a gluten-free summer treat filled with nourishing ingredients including almonds which are rich in protein to help keep your blood sugar levels balanced and sugar cravings at bay. Almonds are also a good source of bone strengthening calcium and zinc to help support healthy immune function. Nectarines and passionfruit are abundant in vitamin C and betacarotene, which is an important nutrients that helps the immune system fight off infections and reduces inflammation in the body. Vitamin C is also needed for adrenal health and is vital for collagen production in the skin.
Gluten-free and dairy-free.
Passionfruit and Nectarine Almond Tart
2 cups almond meal
2 Tbsp cold pressed coconut oil, softened
3 Tbsp coconut sugar
1 tsp cinnamon powder
1 organic egg
Pinch sea salt
5 medium nectarines, sliced
Natural or coconut yoghurt to serve
- Preheat your oven to 180*C. Cover a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place almond meal, coconut oil, coconut sugar, cinnamon, egg, and sea salt in your food processor and blend until well combined and your mixture forms balls.
- Between 2 pieces of baking paper roll out your pastry until it forms a 25cm circle.
- Cover your pastry with sliced nectarines, leaving a border around the edge to fold over.
- Sprinkle with a little coconut sugar and put in the oven for 30-35 minutes, until it starts to go golden brown.
- Leave your tart to cool a little then top with passionfruit.
- Delicious served with plain or coconut yoghurt.
TEA PAIRING: Our Bodhi Organic ZesTEA goes beautifully with this Passionfruit and Nectarine Almond. Tart