These cute little healthy No Bake Blackberry & Lemon Cheesecakes are quick and easy to make and are super delicious. They're perfect for a high tea or make a delicious healthy afternoon tea treat. Blackberries are a fabulous source of antioxidants and vitamin C needed to boost immune health and fight off infections and promote beautiful radiant skin. You will also get a good dose of calcium and vitamin D. These nutrients are important for strong bones and healthy functioning nerves. Yoghurt is a rich source of probiotics needed to support a good balance of gut bacteria for digestive and immune health.
No Bake Blackberry & Lemon Cheesecake
12 Medjool dates
2/3 cup gluten-free oats
2 Tbsp coconut oil
500g plain cream cheese
1/2 cup plain or vanilla yoghurt
4 Tbsp raw honey
4 Tbsp lemon juice
2 Tsp lemon zest
2 tsp vanilla bean paste or extract
1. Grease a 12-hole muffin tray. To make it easier to remove your cheesecakes you can either place a layer of plastic wrap over your tray, or cut strips of baking paper and lay across each hole. A silicon cupcake tray will make it easier to remove your cheesecakes.
2. Place all base ingredients in your food processor and blend until well combined, and mixture sticks together. Press mixture into muffin holes and place in the freezer while you are making the filling.
3. Place filing ingredients in your food processor and blend until smooth and well combined.
4. Pour filling mixture over the base and then top with blackberries. Put your cheesecakes back in the freezer for 2-3 hours.
5. Make sure your cheesecakes are frozen before trying to remove them from your muffin tray so they come out without breaking. Leave cheesecakes out for 5 minutes to soften a little before serving.
Makes 10 mini cheesecakes.