- Please tell us about yourself and where you’re from?
I am 24, from Melbourne, Studying Health science and am passionate about healthy eating through wholefoods and maintaing a healthy lifestyle. I am also a photographer and food stylist as that has become one of my passions and something I absolutely love!
- What does a perfect day look like for you?
The perfect day would be waking up naturally between 6:30 – 7:00, having my morning lemon water and heading to the gym to start the day off with a bang. A great gym session first thing in the morning always gives me the best energy and productivity for the rest of the day. Coming home and stretching then making a veggie packed post-gym cold pressed juice and jumping in the shower. In my perfect day I would spend the day recipe deleloping, styling and shooting and creating content for my Instagram audience. Of course I have to have my late morning jam packed green smoothie (a daily non negotiable) followed by lunch in a couple of hours. Dinner spent with loved ones relaxing is always a favourite of mine always followed by a warm cup of tea before bed to help wind me down and sooth digestion.
- What are you most passionate about in life, your hobbies and interests?
I love love love cooking and creating health delicious recipes and turning them into something beautiful to photograph and share. I am also passionate about staying fit and helping my body feel the best it possibly can through optimal nutrition and learning about nutrition and how the bosy works.
- What’s been your biggest highlights in your life or career so far?
When my Instagram started to rapidly grow was huge for me as I got to meet and work with so many amazing like minded people
- What’s your favourite Bodhi Organic Tea?
Right now as we’re coming into winter ImmuniTEA is on high rotation! I absolutely LOVE the ingredients and the way this stunning tea tastes, truly an immune booster!
- What are your favourite ways to stay fit and healthy?
I love walking and running to help get my steps in every day as well as helping to manage any anxiety or stress I may be experiencing, a good walk or run ALWAYS makes me feel amazing and helps clear my mind.
- What’s one simple change that people can make today to help improve the health of our planet?
Have 1-3 totally plant based, whole-foods focused days a week, not only will the environment benefit your body will LOVE YOU!
- If you were deserted on an island and could only take 5 things, what would they be?
My greens powder
Warmest jumper I own
- What do you usually have for breakfast?
Home made cold pressed juice followed by a giant green smoothie