No products in the cart.
This simple yet totally decadent raw chocolate fudge will satisfy any chocolate craving, without the sugar high. Full of dietary fibre with plenty of healthy fats, this tea-time treat is beneficial for supporting bowel and heart health. Pistachios are a great source of dietary fibre and act as a prebiotic, helping feed and enhance the growth of beneficial bacteria in the digestive tract. You will also get a dose of calcium and protein in this fudge to help promote strong healthy bones, and magnesium and B vitamins to support healthy energy levels. Coconut oil has been found to be a thermogenic food, which means it helps boost your metabolism and increases fat burning. The healthy saturated fats found in coconut oil are easily taken into the cells to be used as energy, as well as helping improve brain function and memory.
Gluten-free, dairy free and vegan.
[ Raw Cacao Fudge ]
1 cup dates
1/3 cup cacao
½ cup coconut oil, melted
1/3 cup desiccated coconut
½ cup tahini or nut butter
Handful pistachios, roughly chopped
1. Blend all ingredients together in your food processor and pour into a small slice tray.
2. Press down fudge and spread out evenly with the back of a large spoon.
3. Sprinkle with pistachios and lightly press into fudge.
4. Leave in the freezer for 2-3 hours.
5. When you are ready to serve cut it into squares and enjoy while still frozen.
6. Store leftovers in the freezer.
TEA PAIRING: This raw cacao fudge goes perfectly with a cup of Bodhi Organic Masala Chai.