No products in the cart.
This delightful gluten-free summer tart is filled with nourishing ingredients including almonds... which are rich in protein to help keep your blood sugar levels balanced and sugar cravings at bay. Almonds are also a good source of bone strengthening calcium and zinc to help support healthy immune function. Nectarines and passionfruit are abundant in vitamin C and betacarotene, which is an important nutrients that helps the immune system fight off infections and reduces inflammation in the body. Vitamin C is also needed for adrenal health and is vital for collagen production in the skin.
Gluten-free and dairy-free.
Passionfruit and Nectarine Almond Tart
2 cups almond meal
2 Tbsp cold pressed coconut oil, softened
3 Tbsp coconut sugar
1 tsp cinnamon powder
1 organic egg
Pinch sea salt
5 medium nectarines, sliced
Natural or coconut yoghurt to serve
- Preheat your oven to 180*C. Cover a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place almond meal, coconut oil, coconut sugar, cinnamon, egg, and sea salt in your food processor and blend until well combined and your mixture forms balls.
- Between 2 pieces of baking paper roll out your pastry until it forms a 25cm circle.
- Cover your pastry with sliced nectarines, leaving a border around the edge to fold over.
- Sprinkle with a little coconut sugar and put in the oven for 30-35 minutes, until it starts to go golden brown.
- Leave your tart to cool a little then top with passionfruit.
- Delicious served with plain or coconut yoghurt.
TEA PAIRING: Our Bodhi Organic ZesTEA goes beautifully with this Passionfruit and Nectarine Almond. Tart