No products in the cart.
These mouthwatering healthy chocolate bounty bars are so good you won’t be able to stop at just one. They’re full of protein and fibre so they won’t send your blood sugar levels soaring. These bars provide a good dose of zinc to support healthy immune function, and beneficial unsaturated fats which are important for good cardiovascular health. Coconut flesh contains inulin, which is a type of prebiotic fibre that helps feed and promote the growth of good bacteria in the gut. Dark chocolate contains polyphenols which have been shown to promote good heart health and can help lower cholesterol levels.
Chocolate Bounty Bars
90g raw macadamia nuts
90g raw cashews
100g shredded coconut, extra for topping
6 medjool dates, remove seeds
1 tsp vanilla bean paste
¼ cup coconut milk
250g good quality dark chocolate
- Place all ingredients expect chocolate in your food processor, and blend until well combined.
- If too dry add a little more coconut milk.
- Shape into little bars and place on a tray lined with baking paper.
- Melt chocolate in a small bowl and then dip each bar into the bowl and coat with chocolate. Use a fork to remove them from the bowl and place them back on the tray.
- Sprinkle with coconut and place in the fridge to set.
Makes 12 bounty bars.